WHAT IS IPS TECHNOLOGY?
The latest IPS super-wide screen 21.9 monitors deliver an extraordinary level of visual clarity. IPS technology eliminates image distortion and color shifting to ensure true, lifelike color from virtually any viewing angle. IPS monitors deliver amazing, life-like images in which accurate colors are beautifully replicated on the screen. The colors you see in real life are accurately depicted on most registered trademark IPS monitor, ensuring high-color accuracy and consistency from source playback. It produces Brilliant, Lifelike Color: It also has achieved Super Wide Viewing Angles. It means that it produces true colors and consistent images when viewed from the front, from the sides, from below, and from virtually any other viewing angle. No matter what your perspective is, you will not have any color shift or changes in contrast ratio when you move the image across the screen or change your viewing angle.
The super-wide 21:9 IPS display is still pretty unusual. Big enough for several full-sized spreadsheets or browser pages, the monitor includes a screen-splitting feature that automatically resizes windows on the screen, giving you up to four panels with several custom options. Depending on your requirements, some wide screens may be able to replace some dual-monitor setups, and widescreen Blu-ray videos watched on it are very wide indeed, just like cinemascope format at the Cinema. Its resolution is 2560 x 1080. 21:9 Ultra-Wide screens optimizes your entertainment needs. Enjoy a theater-like experience when playing Blu-ray movies, games or watching your favorite movies on TV. Note: currently it cannot be matched by conventional 16:9 digital screens. Also 21:9 Full Screen or 2560 x1080 Resolution may not work depending on content, device, interface or graphic card. Screen Split software runs on Windows Vista/7/8 and is not available with Display-Port connection.
Options for Dual Link-up For quick business meetings, the Dual Link-up feature allows two portable devices, such as a computer, camera, phone or Blu-ray player to be connected to the monitor and used on a single screen simultaneously.
Designed with pure inspiration and cutting-edge technology, the CINEMA SCREEN design delivers an incredibly immersive viewing experience. Note: MHL links your smart phone’s display and sound to the 21:9 Ultra Wide monitor so you can enjoy content such as videos and games, with impressive scale and overwhelming sound.
1) Latest IPS Monitor provides clear images with smooth colour changes. It allows you to enjoy any content, such as action movies, web surfing and RPG games for a long time in comfort. 23″ Frameless LED Display, 1920 x 1080 HD IPS panel, Versatile connectivity with HDMI, DVI and VGA, Ideal for home entertainment and color critical applications
2) The SRGB is the standard colour space generally used in digital cameras, printers and the web design. Monitors supporting SRGB 99% offers a rich, lifelike experience with 99% SRGB colour reproduction, giving you accurate colour viewing when browsing photos or websites. You’ll get a new outlook on life with monitors and other computer equipment
3) Frameless widescreen monitor has up to 40% energy savings compared to a regular monitor. Most of the brands are environmentally friendly mercury free and offers Full HD 1920×1080 resolution, HDMI and DVI with HDCP and VGA inputs, SRS Premium Sound, external power supply, and 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio. The stylish glossy ID and thin profile combine to make it the center piece to your Studio, home or office. It’s an excellent choice for entertainment and gaming.
- It uses 40% less power, without compromising your viewing quality and has mercury free WLED backlight.
- Super-Clear IPS panel technology for 178 / 178 degree wide viewing angles, and the most consistent color performance.
- Sleek frameless design and thin profile with touch sensitive controls.
- Full HD 1080p with 16:9 aspect ratios, achieves perfect image reproduction without distortion.
- Connectivity options for Digital HDMI and DVI (with HDCP) and Analog VGA inputs
- 30,000,000:1 Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio for true-to-life picture depth and clarity in any room.
- Dual stereo speakers with SRS Premium Sound for a rich multimedia experience.
- Most popular brands Includes VGA cable, HDMI cable, audio cable, power cord and adapter, Quick Start Guide, Wizard CD-ROM.
WATCH OUT FOR THE LATEST CURVED SCREEN
Okay, now this new design might be very interesting for you. Despite the fact that large screen OLED TV’s are just barely starting to reach the consumer market, LG has decided to make things more confusing by “officially” stating that a second line of OLED TV’s may be arriving at dealers sometime later in 2013.
What makes this curves screen TV’s stand out will be their curved screen design. I had a chance to see prototypes from both LG and Samsung on the internet that was out this year. The picture quality specs looks superb, as it is with all OLED TV’s. What I have seen so far is that, I don’t think this curved screen design really offers any real advantages for the home TV viewers, unless you are sitting right in the centre’s viewing spot, in which case, the viewer can get a more immersive viewing experience, this could be especially beneficial for 3D viewing or TV gaming.
On the other hand, people who sit on either side of the screen would definitely be cut out of some of the edge action on the side of the TV closest to them. Example: In a Movie Theatre, a curved screen is more practical as the screen is much larger and everyone in the audience is seated within the curve of the screen, in which case it does provide a more immersive viewing experience for those viewers.
Unquestionably, although major TV manufacturers (LG, Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony) see OLED as the future of core TV display technology, we are still not sure if regular flat screen OLED TV’s will even be successful at the rate they are being made available, especially given the competition from much less expensive LED/LCD and Plasma TV’s that most consumers find perfectly acceptable, not to mention that these first generation sets will most likely have a 1080p screen display resolution for a while. We shall see what happens for the next change of screen excitement.